These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
Sendinblue Tracking Cookies
Track device being used
|Size:||30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42|
|Material:||Material upper - 94% polyester, 6% rubber; Material lining - 100% polyester|
- The pants and all patches are in the classic black and white Grenzgaenger style. You can match this color scheme with practically everything and it also goes perfectly with all other products from the Endurance Collection.
- They are made of easily washable, heavy-duty polyester with special fibers which take on a fresh scent after every wash.
- In order to protect the pants from tearing, there are Grenzgaenger skull and Grenzgaenger lettering patches sown to the highly stressed areas.
- There is triple needle stitching in the critical areas to make them extra durable and robust. Therefore, our pants are well suited for intense and continuous use.
- The elastic waistband will grant you high mobility and comfort while riding. Additionally, it will hold your jersey perfectly in place, so it doesn’t slip out when you’re riding. At the same time, it will keep your pants from slipping when you’re accelerating.
- These pants are very light-weight thanks to the elastic fabric used around the waist.
- Different stretch inlays round out this experience of comfort and flexibility. Putting on your protectors underneath the pants is now a hassle-free task, thanks to the stretch inlays around your leg which will also hold your protectors firmly in place.
- The inlays on the rear part of the pants ensure firm seating when you’re bent over while accelerating. Especially when you’re riding Enduro, the agility enabled by these pants is extremely important.
- The fabric on the outside is especially breathable which will make you sweat less and provide optimum climatization while sitting on your bike – even on hot and tiring Enduro rides. The excellent transpiration also reliably emits any leftover sweat you produced while riding.