|Size:||L, M, S, XL, XXL|
The Close-Up Packable Jacket is ultralight: It tips the scale at only 200 grams what makes it the perfect jacket for bad weather conditions during summer. One of its coolest features: You can fold it to minimum size within seconds to store it in an included pouch, what makes it super easy to carry it around if not worn. This feature makes the jacket suitable for so many activities. Motorbike races, festivals or for vacation – you name it! Additionally you can also wear it over your riding gear in case bad weather is suddenly occuring.
It’s water-repellent material is very lightweight on the one hand, and very tough on the other hand due to ripstop-fibers. The jacket comes with two lockable, roomy waist pockets and two mesh nets on the inside. The prints on the arm and the back are reflective and create a special look in the dark.
- Grenzgaenger Close-Up design with large Close-Up logo on back and small lettering on front
- Made of ultra-lightweight, water repellent and endurable 30D-polyester
- Small separately provided pouch for packing and unpacking within seconds
- Adjustable hood with drawstrings
- High quality zipper on each waist bag
- Two waist bags
- Special cut at hood for wet conditions
- Red flaglabel on the waist and grey woven label on the hood
- Drawstrings with reflective material
- Arm and back print reflect light in the dark
- Caution: The print is reflective, but the jacket is not certified as a safety vest. Please follow the applicable laws.